Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Soulful Blogger Badge

I have been pretty busy these couple of days.  Mostly, I've been planning on a series of shots that I want to take, and I'm almost ready to start taking pictures.

But what I really want to share with you today is this badge that I made.


I have been thinking about a way of connecting with you all.  I am really grateful for the new friends I have found in this platform, and I wanted to give you something that could serve as a reminder of what blogging is all about.

I wrote everything that this badge stands for on a newly created page.  You can view it here.

And speaking about pages, I also made a writing about me, and what is all about this Rustika girl.

To use the badge, just copy the code and paste it in your blog using the HTML widget.  It will be displayed in your blog and it will link back to the Soulful Blogger page.  Please, add your name and the link to your blog to the database.  That way, other bloggers can find you and you can make new friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...