Friday, July 22, 2011

Finding Perspective


I've been out of blogging for some days now.  My apologies for the long silence, everything's good and I'm still here :)

It's good to take some time off and just focus on the things that matter, the things that keep you moving.  Shuffling your view so you can have a new perspectives and a new light on what one thought to be absolute.  I am an observer in my own life, and these days I've taken a closer look at myself; how I react,  why do I feel the way I do, and figure out what to do to move out from old habits.

Happy Friday! 

Etsy shop listing




2 comments:

  1. Breaks can be very good and we all need them. I love the perspective

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an introspective time. we all need these breaks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...