Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Eternal Sunshine

"Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders."




My favorite movie in the whole world.  Brilliantly written, with a hint of sarcasm on the ultimate question about love and relationships: do they last? can love survive above all?

I watched it over the weekend and has filled my head with impossible thoughts and a primitive optimism.

Dialogue:

Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you. 
Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me. 
Joel: Okay. 
Clementine:[pauses] Okay. 





1 comment:

  1. That movie makes me cry every time... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...