Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We made it to the New Year!

The new year has come with all the passion and all the love that you could imagine.  I have tons of ideas and inspiration, and I am gathering my strengths for all the changes my photography and my art are going going through.  2011 was a year full of trials and tests, and I feel I have passed with good grades.  I am truly thankful to all of you who have stayed, to all of you that read my posts and always have something positive to add.  It is incredible how we connect, and somehow share the same passions and tribulations.  In the end, we are all sharing the wonderful experience of LIFE.

Breathe joy.
Set your eyes to the future.
AND KEEP ON GOING....

1 comment:

  1. Alright!!! You've got me inspired!!! Love the thought - Breathe joy! Yes, let's do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...