Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And it begins....

I have been wanting to start this blog for a very long time.  Not knowing how to really get it going, I postponed it for quite a while.  Today, as I was watching the morning news, I learned that a true legend has died... Elizabeth Taylor.  I couldn't hold it anymore, and she deserves my writing, and my time.

I am a lover of old time fashion and glamour, and Liz has always been on the top of my favorite classic divas.  I can't help but be a little bit melancholic about her death, but I know her exceptional beauty will live forever in our hearts.

Last year I read an article about her passionate love for two times ex husband Richard Burton that moved me in so many ways.  To love so much, to want someone so much... it certainly made me crave a passionate love too.  A love so intense that would turn my world upside down.  Today I can say that I am loving as much as she did, and I am happy about that.  Nevertheless, one needs to pause and savor the succulent words they both shared in the intimacy of their world:

"I lust after your smell... and your round belly and the exquisite softness of the inside of your thighs and your baby-bottom and your giving lips."

In honor to her beauty, here are some of the most beautiful pictures I collected while searching her name on the Internet.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...